Saturday, September 24, 2011

Laughter 'Round The Table: There's Nothing Like It


Hello and good day to you!  So glad you stopped by my kitchen table today.  Have you ever just sat back when your family is all together in the same room or at the table and absorb it all?  One day a few weeks ago Mr. V and I went to his brother's house for a family BBQ and gathering.  We like to get together at least a couple times a month.

 I wasn't feeling good that day and so I went to lay down in one of the rooms and a warm, fuzzy feeling came over me.  I was listening to the sound of our family laughing, talking over each other, you could hear dishes clanking, sliding glass doors opening and closing, kids squealing and playing and more.  I just got this smile that slowly spread across my face because all of it was music to my ears.

We sit around the table sometimes for hours just talking, telling jokes and laughing away.  On that note I thought it would be fun to have a section in my blog for humorous fun.  I am going to call it Laughter Around The Table.  I think it will be fun, what about you?

Well, I think I will post my first funny and until next time, see you 'round the table







Where Meals and Memories are Made

No comments:

Post a Comment