Saturday, September 24, 2011

Laughter 'Round The Table: The Dentist, The Old Lady and a Pair of Rubber Gloves


So, the next time you use a pair of rubber gloves, you're probably going to smile when you think of this.  I know I will because I use rubber gloves to wash dishes in and food prepping and I won't get this out of my head anytime soon lol.....here it goes....

A dentist noticed that his next patient, a little old lady, was very nervous so he decided to ease her mind with a little joke as he was pulling on his rubber gloves.

He asks his patient, "Mrs. Murphy, do you know how they make these rubber gloves I'm wearing?" 
"Why, no doctor I don't, why do you ask?"
"WELL," he spoofed, "there's a building in Canada with a really big tank of latex and the workers with different hand sizes walk up to the tank, dip their hands into the latex, holds them up in the air to dry, then they peel off the gloves and throw them into boxes of the right size."

Mrs. Murphy just looks at the dentist with a blank stare.  Nothing, no comprehension and the doctor shrugs it off and thinks to himself, "Oh well, can't blame a guy for trying."

So, the dentist quietly works on his patient and about 5 minutes later during a delicate part of Mrs. Murphy's procedure she just BURST out laughing.

The dentist now puzzled stops what he's doing and asks, "What's so funny?"



"Well doctor, I was just envisioning how latex condoms are made!"  The dentist about fell off his chair!
Guess you gotta watch those little old ladies.  Just because their old doesn't mean they haven't been around the block a few times hee hee.  Their minds are always WORKING!

Hope you got a giggle, I know I did.  Until next time see you 'round the table





Where Meals and Memories are Made










No comments:

Post a Comment