Saturday, September 17, 2011

Coffee Me and Cats Up A Tree

 Sassy 11 months old

I feel the hint of Fall in the air in the early mornings in the low 70's as I fling open my doors and windows to step outside with my morning cup of coffee as I watch my cats play in the huge mesquite tree outside my door.  The hummingbirds are a buzzin' at the feeder and all the wild birds are chirping up a storm.  It will still hit a hot 92 degrees today but it's better than waking up to that kind of heat off the bat out of bed.



My cats are only allowed outside supervised.  Call me "mama worry wort" but that's just the way it has to be.  They are the pride and joy of my life but I also know they are cats and have instincts they must use.   They are all fixed and have had their shots and an hour of playtime outside seems to be more than enough to satisfy their need for being outdoors.  I make sure the bird feeders are placed out of paws 'n' claws way ;-)


Sid 3 years old and 18 lbs

This is my "middle child" Sid just this morning.  He's such a lover and a character.  Shhhhh don't burst his bubble but he thinks he's a big bad tiger RAWWR.  We'll just keep it between us that he's just a big ole puddy tat.

I am glad to of shared this cup of coffee with you today and my kitty hijinks.  What's on your agenda for the day?

See you around the table soon!






I Like Hugs 'n' Kisses But What I Really
Is Help With The DISHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment